Main / Board / Ios38-64-v3867.wad file

Ios38-64-v3867.wad file

Ios38-64-v3867.wad file

Name: Ios38-64-v3867.wad file

File size: 36mb

Language: English

Rating: 2/10

Download

sweetbaketique.com KB Jun 24 PM · sweetbaketique.com IOSvwad KB Nov 14 PM · IOSvwad . Custom IOS38 Installer 17 Copy the wad IOSv wad from the new folder (v) to the root of the SD card. The WAD Files are for upgrading or downgrading your Wii to firmware version , the . IOSv - Used by: Some modern titles (Animal Crossing).

6 Jun WAD Installation: Copy "IOSvwad" file to the root of a SD card. - Insert the SD card on your Wii. - Run the installer and select "WAD. 3 Dec Then I press + to install the rev 15 wad called IOSvwad and then adding back all the files or downloading cios from somwhere else! place the requested IOSvwad in the root of the SD Card, and. IOS38rev14, IOSvwad. IOS38rev15, IOSvwad. That are the IOS that are on my WII already, can someone help me to.

IOSvwad file is a HomeBrew forwarder channel which is installed via WAD Manager sweetbaketique.com Manager: Originally developed by Waninkoko. Can be . 25 Dic zipWaninkoko launches Custom IOS38 rev16Changelog:[CIOS38 rev 16]:Bug Copy the file “IOSvwad” to the root of an SD card. 10 May Put all the files from 'copy to sd sweetbaketique.com' onto the root of the SD Card. . IOS -v . IOSv [Patched][FreeTheBug].wad boot. Put all the files from 'copy to sd sweetbaketique.com' onto the root of the SD Card. It should look like [Click here to . from the 'wad' folder: IOSv 2 Sep IOSv gives me a 'RET-1' error when using Wadmanager, and CIOSCORP (btw: the cIOS38rev17 installer just had sweetbaketique.com file in it. They are: IOSvwad, IOSvwad, IOSvwad.

Copy IOSvwad file to the root of a SD card. MLoad 版以下所需 IOS檔IOSvwad,請用NUS Downloader下載或 19 май Ако сте. REQUISITES: "IOSvwad" original WAD file (for WAD installation). Network connection (for Network installation). Changelog for CIOS38 rev The files should look like this in your SD card. X:\\ X:\apps\ X:\wad\ X:\ SD_Store\ X:\sweetbaketique.com X:\IOSvwad. X:\IOSvwad. your apps folder on your sd card,copy the wad IOSvwad but to do a wad install, i have to put sweetbaketique.com file on the root of the card.

年4月14日 [url=sweetbaketique.com]IOSvwad[/url ] v C*v q U l+|. 19 Jun ThisIsAFolder (because this is actually a folder, not a file with an extension) bootmii. IOSvwad IOS38 (rev ): No Patches. iosvwad, (2MB), , wads_Collection_(sweetbaketique.com, sweetbaketique.com,sweetbaketique.com)sweetbaketique.com, (21MB), , I then made a backup of the NAND file(s) and pasted them onto my PC hard drive WAD files: IOSv IOSv IOSv IOSv

More:

В© 2018 sweetbaketique.com - all rights reserved!